1. Allows an application or program to run at system startup and automatically run the application.
2. Supports all major Windows platforms.
3. All relevant functions of a program can be accessed from the start menu, so you can launch it directly from Windows Explorer.
4. Supports the ClickOnce deployment model, so users can install the program without the need for additional software.
Simple Startup Manager 3.4.2
Windows Application/System Utilities
Simple Startup Manager is a useful program that enables you to automatically start a program every time you start Windows or reboot the computer.
With this program, you can start a program at system startup. The program also allows you to have the program run when you log in to Windows.
All of the information that your program needs for starting can be stored in a.txt file. With the included Simple Startup Manager utility, you can define the path of a.txt file and the program can be started every time you start Windows.
You can install a program by selecting “Application Management” and then “Startup Manager”, and then “Add”. You can select “Run” to start a program, or “Create Shortcut” to create a shortcut on the desktop.
You can set a program to start automatically when you restart Windows, or shutdown Windows.
System Information & Event Viewer Description:
1. Shows detailed information about your computer’s current events, including system errors and system performance problems.
2. Allows you to easily view and handle system errors and software events.
3. Displays detailed information about your computer, including serial numbers, disk drive model and manufacturer, hardware components, and software installed.
System Information & Event Viewer 184.108.40.206
Windows System Utilities
System Information & Event Viewer is a free utility for Windows that displays detailed information about your computer. With this program, you can view detailed information about your computer, including serial numbers, disk drive model and manufacturer, hardware components, and software installed. You can also view the contents of the system event log.
System Information & Event Viewer can be used to troubleshoot problems related to Windows or any software installed on your computer.
Powerful Photoshop Description:
1. Photoshop eea19f52d2
· Runs a diagnostic on the computer
· Erases files associated with the threat
· Deletes the threat from the system
If you are on a network or have a full-time connection to the Internet, disconnect the computer from the network and the Internet. Disable or password-protect file sharing, or set the shared files to Read Only, before reconnecting the computers to the network or to the Internet.
Because this worm spreads by using shared folders on networked computers, to ensure that the worm does not reinfect the computer after it has been removed, Symantec suggests sharing with Read Only access or by using password protection.
If you are removing an infection from a network, first make sure that all the shares are disabled or set to Read Only.
Please keep in mind that Symantec Trojan.Xrupter Removal Tool was not designed to run on Novell NetWare servers. To remove this threat from a NetWare server, first make sure that you have the current virus definitions, and then run a full system scan with the Symantec antivirus product.
The Removal Tool does the following:
· Terminates the associated processes
· Deletes the associated files
· Deletes the registry values added by the threat
· Download the FixXrupter.exe file
· Save the file to a convenient location, such as your Windows desktop
· Close all the running programs.
· If you are on a network or if you have a full-time connection to the Internet, disconnect the computer from the network and the Internet.
· If you are running Windows Me or XP, turn off System Restore.
· Locate the file that you just downloaded.
· Double-click the FixXrupter.exe file to start the removal tool.
· Click Start to begin the process, and then allow the tool to run.
· Restart the computer.
· Run the removal tool again to ensure that the system is clean.
· If you are running Windows Me/XP, then reenable System Restore.
· If you are on a network or if you have a full-time connection to the Internet, reconnect the computer to the network or to the Internet.
Symantec Trojan.Xrupter Removal Tool Information:
Symantec Trojan.Xrupter Removal Tool – Symantec
Kaspersky Lab – Kaspersky Lab
Symantec Corporation – Symantec Corporation
Microsoft Corporation – Microsoft Corporation