PalletStacking is designed to aid users in optimizing packet arrangement. The application features multiple configurations which can be tweaked to suit almost any needs imaginable.
A comprehensive resource for determining optimum storage patterns
The software comes with two types of containers: cylinder and rectangular, but the length, width and height can be customized. Not only that, but the application features eight predefined categories, including cement sacks, milk boxes or horizontal cylinders.
Between them, these options should cover all imaginable needs. If, however, this is not enough, there is always a “Define new product” option. This is great when working with recurring and highly specific items!
But that’s not all. The application allows users to create and customize their own containers and boxes. Together with the actual products, this means that virtually all relevant factors affecting the efficiency of items storage and transportation are covered!
Sharing analysis results is easily done
The program features multiple options for disseminating the results. PDF or HTML reports can be generated. Since the product generates images, a “Save images in high resolution” option is available.
This can be very important, since losing details from pictures can severely affect the optimization process. However, this option comes at a price, since output files will be considerably larger in size!
The interface may seem quite full, at first glance. There are plenty of informative fields and boxes, which can at times distract the attention. Grouping similar items together does improve the situation, up to a point.
A strong solution for product stacking problems
To sum up, this tool is a very detailed resource for anyone dealing in product storage and transportation. Indeed, at times it can seem a bit too detailed. But then again, that’s what optimization is about, isn’t it?
Advanced Pallet Stacker
Innovative software with advanced features for pallet stakers.
Advanced Pallet Stacker is an innovative software for pallet stakers. The main features are: automatic calculations, adjustable cut-offs and smart containers.
These functions allow you to optimize your pallet staking work and save time.
Advanced Pallet Stacker is easy to use and learn. The interface is intuitive and everything is made clear.
Advanced Pallet Stacker is a powerful pallet stacker for professionals. It’s a strong and user-friendly tool for pallet stakers.
* All pictures used in this description are the property of the seller and may only eea19f52d2
* Use it when you need to open PGM files on your computer.
* It uploads pictures faster than other apps on the market,
* No registration, no prompts to update.
* No user-specific parameters to configure.
* You can upload files on the go and check the content of your PGM files on any system that runs Windows.
* It doesn’t rely on the mouse to zoom and rotate the pictures.
* You can search for PGM files on Google.
* It doesn’t clutter the Windows Registry.
* It doesn’t ask you to install any additional plugins or drivers.
* It is easy to use, so you can master it in no time.
* It opens JPEG, BMP, GIF, TIF, PNG, and a few more formats.
* It uploads and opens PDF files.
* It doesn’t require you to install third-party fonts or plugins.
* It lets you quickly preview the files that you upload.
* It is absolutely free.
* It doesn’t hog system resources.
* It doesn’t slow down your PC.
* It doesn’t make use of any existing fonts.
* It doesn’t include a “one-time” registration.
* The program doesn’t have any options to configure.
* The app doesn’t interfere with other programs’ functionality.
* It is light on system resources.
ImageViewer For Mac OS X is an application that lets you open, view, manipulate and print the images contained on your disk.
Besides the built-in ImageViewer, you can choose to install other application plugins that offer additional features to the basic tool.
For example, you can use the GimpPlugins plugin to view a photo in Photoshop, use the GimpColorPlugin to change the colors and so on.
We like the fact that ImageViewer For Mac OS X doesn’t force you to use one of the applications included in its plugin menu.
If you don’t know which plugins to install, you can always use the Help feature to get the most appropriate solution for the job at hand.