Use a wide range of customizable objects
In terms of visual layout, the application is structured much like a video editor. The center area is the canvas, with a timeline editor at the bottom of the window, a side panel for management of scenes, another for resource browsing and object properties adjustment, as well as the upper toolbar fitted with the necessary controls and functions.
The great effort on your behalf is to come up with a neat idea because the application helps you easily put it in practice. There are a lot of object types you can include in the animation. As such, your creations can be made up of rectangles, ellipses, HTML widgets, images, audio files, videos, symbols, as well as a whole variety of shapes.
Editing can quickly become thorough, with an abundance of parameters to configure. Found in a side panel, options allow you to adjust general object parameters, position and size, transformation effects, fill, border, and even text related configurations.
Multiple scenes and intuitive timeline editor
You start off in a blank scene, which represents your canvas. You can set the size specifications to whatever suits your project. Multiple scenes can be added, and layer support makes sure you don’t feel overwhelmed when working with too many objects and elements. The canvas itself can be fitted with a grid, to which objects can be snapped for accuracy in designs.
The timeline editor is intuitive overall. Each object you add gets included in the timeline. In case you don’t want to take the time to manually place keyframes, there’s an automated function which simply allows you to change the time and properties of an object, with the change being marked as a keyframe to produce animations.
Customize interactions and save the project as HTML5
For more complex tasks, you can access the event handler. It functions as a general rule or for a selected object. Actions can be defined here for a variety of events, such as single or double-click operations, play and pause, mouse movement, focus, swipe, and more. No coding is required here, but only names and values to define, which you can then preview in the canvas.
A preview can be started at the press of a button for the entire animation or a custom selection. Additionally, you can have the default browser brought up to play the animation so you can view it in its native environment. When it comes to exporting, however, you can only build the project as HTML5. It would have been useful to eea19f52d2
– Comprehensive Wallpaper Changer:
– Wallpapers organized by categories: Art, Nature, Macro, Patterns, Old and vintage.
– Wallpaper category:
– Wallpapers can be downloaded from different sources (Flickr, Imgur, Picasa, VK, e-poors, etc)
– Wallpapers can be sorted in a separate folder in an innovative way
– Wallpapers are sorted according to popular search requests.
– Wallpapers can be sorted in reverse date
– Wallpapers can be downloaded directly from the cache.
– Wallpapers can be viewed in real time without leaving the wallpaper manager.
– Color themes: Gray, Light gray, Silver, Gold, Blue, Pink, Purple, Yellow, Red, Brown, Orange, Black
– Background themes: Black, White, Gray, Blue, Dark gray, Yellow, Light gray, Silver, Pink, Purple
– Wallpapers have different brightness (credits to the user)
– Wallpapers have different lightness (credits to the user)
– Wallpapers have different contrast
– Wallpapers with shadows and reflection
– Wallpapers can be saved as pictures, songs, videos, jpg, gif, png, mp3 and more
– Wallpapers can be saved directly to disk
– Wallpapers can be saved as cache
– Wallpapers can be saved to favorites
– Wallpapers can be shared to Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Good Reads, YouTube, Evernote, etc
– Wallpapers can be shared directly from the wallpaper manager (open in a new tab).
– Wallpapers can be added to favorites
– Wallpapers can be added to skype chats
– Wallpapers can be put on PC
– Wallpapers can be placed in a picture frame
– Wallpapers can be placed on a mobile screen
– Wallpapers can be sent via email
– Wallpapers can be sent via iMessage
– Wallpapers can be sent via Whatsapp
– Wallpapers can be sent via Whatsapp direct messages
– Wallpapers can be sent via Gmail
– Wallpapers can be sent via Gmail direct messages
– Wallpapers can be sent via Facebook
– Wallpapers can be sent via Twitter
– Wallpapers can be sent via e-mail
– Wallpapers can be sent via e-mail direct messages
– Wallpapers can be sent via Viber
– Wallpapers can be sent via Skype
– Wallpapers can be added to lists